Rules Responsibilities Penalties and Disclaimer
The use of RoleystoneNET website or Facebook Page is bound by the following rules and conditions:
- All messages should be respectful towards other people, whether they are members or not of RoleystoneNET.
- Topics should be relevant to the Roleystone Community. Responses to topics should be on-topic.
- Irrelevant comments, idle chat, and jokes are destructive to good discussion and are not welcome.
- Questions and assisting others with answers is encouraged.
- It is unacceptable to make personal comments about another person that are derogatory, overtly sexual or that constitute harassment.
- If you do find yourself clashing with another member, it is the responsibility of both members to behave in a civil manner. Often the simplest way to do this is to stop further discussions with the other person.
- Members are prohibited from placing advertisements or any promotions of an advertising nature in the forum/Facebook page. The Local Businesses page is the place to advertise.
- Please understand that it is an expression of the views and opinions of the author and NOT that of the administrators, moderators or webmaster.
- You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold RoleystoneNET harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).
- You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyrighted material is owned by you, or post any illegal material to the laws in Western Australia.
- The webmaster, administrator and moderators of the forum/Facebook pages have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or topic at their discretion.
- The use of this website is at your sole risk. Under no circumstances shall this website, its owners or their affiliates be liable to you or anyone else for any damages arising out of use of this site, including, without limitation, liability for consequential, special, incidental, indirect or similar damages, even if we are advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages.
- Enforcement of these rules is at RoleystoneNet administor/moderators discretion
- Members are responsible for their behaviour, this includes following these Rules.
- Members should report any problems with the forum/Facebook, including transgressions of the Rules by emailing
Penalties for breaking rules
- Minor breaches may result with a private warning and hiding of the offending post.
- Serious breaches will result in being banned for life from the Forum/Facebook pages.
- The Views expressed on this forum/Facebook are not those expressed by the volunteers, administrator or webmaster of RoleystoneNET. We do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages and are not responsible for any posted content.
- We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the content.
- For any objectional material, please contact
for its removal.