Rules Responsibilities Penalties and Disclaimer
In addition to the general conditions of use, use of RoleystoneNET has the following rules.
- All topics should be relevant to the forum (the Roleystone Community) or relevant to the forum's running. Responses to topics should be on-topic. Irrelevant comments, chat, and jokes are destructive to good discussion and are not welcome. It is accepted that sometimes a discussion may evolve into a different subject, but in most cases new subjects should be discussed in a new thread.
- All messages should be respectful towards other posters, whether they are registered or un-registered.
- It is unacceptable to make personal comments about other forum members that are derogatory, overtly sexual or that constitute harassment.
- If you have a personality clash with another forum member, it is the responsibility of both yourself and the other party to manage your differences in a civil manner. Often the simplest way to do this is to NOT to continue engaging in discussions with the other person.
- All forum users are prohibited from placing advertisements or any promotions of an advertising nature in any posts or signature - including the listing of a website address or hyperlink. The Local Business page it the place to put advertisements.
- By posting on this forum, you acknowledge that it is an expression of the views and opinions of the author and NOT that of the administrators, moderators or webmaster.
- You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold RoleystoneNET harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).
- You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyrighted material is owned by you, or post any illegal material to the laws in Western Australia.
- The webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or topic at their discretion.
- You agree that your use of this website is at your sole risk. Under no circumstances shall this website, its owners or their affiliates, agents or licensors be liable to you or anyone else for any damages arising out of use of this site, including, without limitation, liability for consequential, special, incidental, indirect or similar damages, even if we are advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages.
- Enforcement of these rules is at RoleystoneNet webmaster or the RoleystoneNet moderators discretion
- Forum members are responsible for their behaviour on the forums, this includes following the Forums Rules.
- Forum members should report any problems with the forums, including transgressions of the Forum Rules by emailing
Penalties for breaking rules
- Minor breaches may result in loss of real-time posting privileges of all your known registered names. All post will subsequently be moderated prior to publishing. You will NOT be notified by email about this.
- Serious breaches will result in being banned from the use of the Forum.
- The Views expressed on this forum are not those expressed by the volunteers, administrator or webmaster of RoleystoneNET. We do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages and are not responsible for any posted content.
- We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the content.
- For any objectional material, please contact
for its removal.